The Center for Pediatric Dental Care
The Center for Pediatric Dental Care is a comprehensive dental center for infants, toddlers and adolescents just south of Corey Hill in Brookline. It offers a variety of services, including standard check-ups, orthodontics, cleaning and emergency care. The doctors on the team are also happy to provide patients with education on preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Call to schedule an appointment.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 8:30am - 5pm; Wed, 8:30am - 6pm; Thu, Fri, 7:30am - 1pm, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Affiliations: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, The Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston University School of Dental Medicine, New England College of Optometry
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Specialties: Orthodontics, Pediatric dentistry