The Antique Company
Step inside The Antique Company and you will be greeted by the formidable Teddy, a fluffy white bichon frise who guards the store's collection of antique jewelry and furniture. Although Teddy is a new addition to the store, the quality products which range from 50-years-old to 150-years-old have been staples at Antique Company since its inception in 1977. The showroom contains benches, chairs, lamps, tables, and dinnerware.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Closed every month of August.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a slight step to get inside.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Jewelry, chairs, dinnerware, tables, benches, secretary desks
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Cash refund within three selling says of purchase. Receipt must accompany returns. Merchandise credit if returned in two weeks. Otherwise all sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The government is very participatory in the community.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What is the age and background of the piece? Do you stand behind the piece.
- Antiques specialties: Jewelry
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: Yes