Taam China offers Chinese menu items such as beef dumplings, moo shu chicken and beef with ginger and scallions. All menu items are glatt kosher and the restaurant is under the supervision of Rabbi Aaron Hamaoui. The restaurant has a dining room; it also offers take-out and delivery.
- Fax: 617-264-7368
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sun, noon - 10pm; Sat, open 1 hour after sundown
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance has a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kosher Chinese food
- Food & dining options: Kosher
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.taamchina.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual