Shawarma King Restaurant
Shawarma King offers a host of traditional Middle Eastern foods in a fun, energetic atmosphere. Alongside lean beef and lamb shwawarma, patrons can also enjoy fresh handmade baklava or a freshly squeezed coconut, orange or mango juice. The restaurant has outdoor seating and all menu items are available for takeout.
Shawarma King was opened in 1992 by a team of two brothers and one cousin.
- Hours: Sun - Mon, noon - 8:30pm; Tue - Sat, noon - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Menu link: www.thebestshawarmaking.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Extra lean beef or lamb Shawarma, homemade baklava, grape leaves
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual