Originally based in a Putterham Circle storefront, the Puttherham branch moved to its current location on West Roxbury Parkway in 1961 is now one of three library branches in Brookline. The building was partially closed for renovations in 2009 and re-opened in early 2010. The branch has ample parking in an adjacent lot.
- Hours: Varies by season, see Web site
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: The branch has three computers with internet, including one reserved for children.
- Programs/classes: Weekly story hours for children, special programs in the summer, adult book group, conversational English classes
- Book donation information: Donated materials can be left on the loading dock at the main branch.
- Wi-Fi: Free