Philip's TV & Stereo
This corner retail space has been a member of the Brookline community since the early 1980s, with much of that business taking place on the corner of Harvard and Aspinwall streets. Owner and Brookline resident Adam MacPherson has built a reputation for his shop as the place to go for television and electronics repair.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Televisions, air conditioners, DVD players
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a safe place.
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Buy quality merchandise.
- Computers and electronics brands: Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Installation