With a 26-acre campus across from Larz Anderson Park, the Park School seeks to provide an environment where students in pre-kindergarten through ninth grade can develop curiosity, express creativity, appreciate the value of hard work and discipline, and experience the joy of learning. The school was originally founded as a proprietary school in 1888 and moved to its current location in the 1970s.
- Fax: 617-232-1261
- Hours: The school day is from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Number of students: 560
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by the Association of Independent Schools in New England.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: Pre-K through 9
- Extracurricular activities available: An after-school program is offered for students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade. Drama and athletic programs are available for students in grades 6 through 9.
- Sports teams: Fall term: Soccer, cross country running, and rield hockey. Winter term: ice hockey, basketball and wrestling. Spring term: lacrosse, softball and track.
- Uniforms: No