Panera is best known for its soup in a sourdough bread bowl and this location is no exception. The cozy ambience makes Panera an intimate spot for lunch or dinner in Coolidge Corner. Snacks and coffee are also available.
WiFi is provided if you want to catch up on your email while you eat.
- Fax: 617-738-1603
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Paninis, bakery items, soups, breads, salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.paneranutrition.com
- Specialties: Breads
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Soup in a sourdough bread bowl