O'Leary's is a family-owned Irish pub that has been open since 1992. Along with its Irish cuisine and wide selection of drinks, it features live music several nights a week, making it a fun place to grab a bite to eat and a pint.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11:30am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: O'Leary's door is at sidewalk level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.olearysbrookline.com/dinner.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Signature dishes: O'Leary's specializes in dishes such as beef stew and fish and chips.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Mark Redding
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: None