Located at the top of a hill in a quiet neighborhood, Newbury College is an intimate institution dedicated to the success of its students. It accommodates both traditional and part-time students. The college offers a private liberal arts education geared towards professional success with small class sizes which allow for a close connection between students and faculty. Although the student body is small, the college still has campus housing and an active student life. There are 13 Men's and Women's Division III athletics teams, a student run radio station, and many on-campus clubs. With its close proximity to downtown Boston, it has all the perks of a small town school with the excitement of living in a big city.
- Hours: Admission's Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The buildings on campus feature wheelchair ramps.
- Number of students: 1300
- Male-to-female ratio: 40-to-60
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 60
- Graduation rate (%): 75
- Accreditation/licenses: College accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges.Interior Design accredited by Council for Interior Design Accreditation. Business and Computer programs accredited by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12-to-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 35 Full-Time
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The college engages with the Boston community through different service projects throughout the year. One great example is its annual holiday party for the Home for Little Wanderers hosted by the college and catered by its culinary school.
- Degrees: Undergraduate