Levine Chapels has helped families in Brookline navigate the trying time of death since 1893. Their experience and knowledge of both traditional and non-traditional Jewish funerals have made their services a very popular choice for families forced to cope with loss. Their commitment to individual customer service combined with very well-kept facilities have been a comfort for many families during their time of need.
- Hours: Call for appointment.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Valet
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Headstone creation, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Jewish