Koko FitClub in Brookline is an automated personal training studio that utilizes technology to track and improve an individual's health and fitness. Its Smartraining System creates personalized fitness programs so that each workout is based on the individual's unique fitness goals, current fitness level and physical parameters.
Led by computerized systems that organize and track progress, Personalized Workouts take about 30 minutes each and incorporate conditioning, body sculpting, weight loss and muscle toning. Customized workouts for postpartum mothers and individuals with such chronic health conditions as back pain, diabetes, breast cancer, arthritis and men's health are available as well. Koko FitClub is a national fitness organization with locations throughout the US. It has been called "the future of fitness" by the Los Angeles Times.
- Hours: Staff on-site: Mon – Thu, 9am – 9pm; Fri, 9am – 8pm; Sat, Sun, 9am – 1pm. Members-only access: Daily, 5:00am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 06/15/2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Military
- Membership info: Rates vary depending on plan. Short term (3 months) and annual memberships are available.
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss
- Regular classes: rclc sub
- What is your training philosophy?: Consistency is key. Taking the guesswork out of training; making fitness part of your daily life; and safely, but gradually, ramping up to your ideal fitness level.