Khao Sarn is an attractive upscale Thai restaurant with excellent service and reasonable prices. The restaurant has won "best of Boston" awards and has been rated by Zagat. The beef lemongrass with garlic, celery and carrots is highly recommended. The mango martini with mangos soaked in vodka, sake and "other" ingredients is the perfect accompaniment.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11:30-3pm, 11:30-10pm Dinner: Mon-Thurs: 5-10pm, Fri-Sat:5:30-10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.khaosarnboston.com/food.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Khao Sarn Coconut Seafood: Tiger shrimps, mussels, sea scallops and calamari in a delicious Northern style curry based sauce with fresh, aromatic kaffir leaves, served in an open young coconut.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual Fine Dining