Ginga Japanese Restaurant
This small Japanese restaurant located on Beacon Street, is perfect for a quiet date night. Seating at the sushi bar allows views of your food being made. It has been opned since 2008 and is a favorite for students because of their delivery and food special options. They pride themselves on being one of the most affordable sushi places in Brookline. Feel free to order from the foodler, campusfood, and dine in websites.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese, sushi, terriyaki, gift cards.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Sushi, green tea
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Teriyaki
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Maki Rolls
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual