Gateway Arts-Gallery & Store
In business for 38 years, this unique non-profit store carries quilts, clothes, toys, and other hand-crafted items made by local artists with disabilities. All items are made in its on-site studio and artists receive a percentage of all their items that are sold. Some of these artists have also been represented in galleries in Manhattan and Washington D.C.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:00am - 6:00pm; Sat, noon - 5:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair Accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hand made fine crafts
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered