East Coast Divers Inc.
East Coast Divers has been in this location for 35 years. Owner Paul Adler belives it's Brookline's population base that makes it so great. The store has a wide selection of diving equipment ranging from wetsuits to underwater cameras. Associates can also help divers plan great diving vacations for individuals and groups. The store holds classes for underwater explorers of all levels of certification, from novice to professional.
- Fax: 617-738-5213
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 7:00pm; Sat, 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wet suits, diving masks, scuba gear, underwater cameras, all things diving related.
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Used and that remain in sellable condition can be returned up to 60 days for store credit. Unused items can be returned for a full refund in up to 60 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes