Diane K. Trust Center for Early Education at Temple Ohabei
Teachers and staff at the Diane K. Trust Center for Early Education at Temple Ohabei offers toddlers and tikes an education that fosters individuality, independence and the tenets of the Jewish faith. This preschool's curriculum is comprised of large, small-group and one-on-one learning sessions, indoor and outdoor activities and supervised play. This pre-school is open to all children in Brookline. Parents of prospective students may download an enrollment application on the Temple Ohabei Shalom website. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee and a two-month tuition deposit. Parents of students seeking financial assistance will receive referrals to reliable resources.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 1pm. Early drop-off: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8:45pm. Enrichment Program: Mon - Fri, 1pm - 3pm. Extended day: 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a street-level entrance. There are ramps and elevators throughout the school.
- Founding Date: Oct 1 2009
- Number of students: 20
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Jewish - Reform
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 4:1
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 5
- Age range: 2.9 - 5
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes