Coolidge Corner Wine & Spirits
Coolidge Corner Wine & Spirits is a neighborhood liquor shop featuring a wide variety of spirits, wine and beer. Co-owners Darren Tow and David Ng have been in the Coolidge Corner location since 2008. Avid wine enthusiasts, the two longtime friends saw an opportunity to purchase the store on Beacon Street and went for it.
In addition to free wine tastings, the store does promotions with local restaurants with wine and food pairing suggestions. It also supports local artists who provide live outdoor music in the community. The store boasts a wide range of North American and imported wines along with a variety of sparkling wines, Champagnes and sakes. Belgian beers, along with an extensive selection of craft and local beers and ales, are also supplied.
The owners strive to maintain a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for their customers, and seem open to requests and recommendations. Case discounts and delivery are available.
- Hours: Mon -Wed, 11am - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Imported Ales, Craft Beers, Liquors, Sake, Wine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great atmosphere, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- General services: Catering, Delivery
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew