Kids grow so quickly that parents hardly have time to take the tags off new clothes before they've already moved up a size. That's why when buying clothes for children in sizes newborn to 12, it's a good idea to visit the Children's Orchard. Here parents can shop for new and used clothing at affordable prices. The store has over a dozen racks of brand- and boutique-name clothing to make your little one look their finest. Need to free up some closet space? Make an appointment to stop by the Children's Orchard to sell gently used clothing, toys, furniture, equipment, books and accessories. Since 1993, franchise owner Linda Ashbaugh's mantra has been "Upscale Resale." She looks for clean, quality, contemporary and aesthetically pleasing items when purchasing for her store.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun 12pm-5pm Call ahead for summer hours.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Baby equipment, toys, clothing sizes NB-12, accessories
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Equipment and toys with tags in same conditions with receipt can be returned within two days. All new car seat sales are final. Clothing can be returned up to ten days with tags still attached and receipt up to $20.00 anything above is store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a very diverse community.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: When buying clothing for children, be sure to look for well made items and quality materials. They'll hold there color longer and can withstand multiple washings. Be selective when buying because quality items can be passed down to friends and family.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Gap, Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Bijorn, Fisher Price
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No