Budda C offers a contemporary take on Pan-Asian cuisine. Guests will step into a modern Zen space, with black and red walls, leather chairs and a large statue of Buddha looking over the festivities.
The menu features of a variety of traditional dishes. Patrons may also enjoy such occasional fusion dishes, such as Peking duck salad served with Balsamic vinaigrette or pan-seared filet mignon served with udon noodles and the restaurant's signature sauce.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.buddac.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Asian, Bistro, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Korean, Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual/business casual