The Brookline Superette is a classic convenient store, less than a block away from Coolidge Corner. From the outside, the shop looks small and doesn't appear capable of having all that many household supplies. Once you enter, however, you quickly realize the Brookline Superette is an efficiently organized, scaled-down grocery store, stocked with everything from cleaning supplies to canned goods to dairy products. The store also offers convenient store classics such as cigarettes, lottery tickets and bottled drinks.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 6:45am - 10pm
- Founding Date: February 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Phone cards (great for international calling), lottery, cold drinks, cigars and cigarettes, and much much more!
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Hurray for locally owned/run businesses! We've known our customers for 23 years & blessed to be one of the few mom & pop stores. It means we have a direct relationship with people in the community. Coolidge Corner is family. Thanks for your support.
- Items: Coffee, Drugs, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Soda, Tobacco products
- Regional specialty: Asian, Korean, Latin American
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No