Stop by Allandale Farm and you'll find greenhouses filled with perky potted perennials just waiting to be taken home and planted. While you're there picking up plants, be sure to browse the selection of food available as well. Choose from fresh vegetables and fruits, locally made treats, or a loaf of Clear Flour Bakery's artisan breads. The farm also has a summer program available for children, which teaches young minds all about the outdoors.
- Fax: 617-323-5044
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6:30pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Plant food, pots, hanging plants, vegetables, fruits, locally bottled beverages, bread
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No