Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays in and around Greater Boston? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Drop down to the comments, and let us know which ones you're going to!
Saturday, June 30
- : Town Common. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. "Family Day." Fireworks at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, July 3
- : High School. Fireworks at dusk.
- Lynn: Red Rock Park. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Danvers: Plains Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- : Memorial Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks after dark.
Wednesday, July 4
- Acton: NARA Park. 9:30 p.m. Rain date July 5.
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- : Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- : Kids morning at Newton Centre Playground, fair and festivities at Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Sudbury: Fourth of July Parade. 1 p.m. Corner of Union Avenue and Route 20.
- : Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- : Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.
Do you know of any Fourth of July festivities we missed? Leave the info in the comments section below.