At Brookline's Special Town Meeting, votes were taken on the first eight articles of .
- Article 1: Unpaid bills. Passed, unanimously voted.
One unpaid bill, voted to pay.
- Article 2: Collective bargaining. Passed, unanimously voted.
No collective bargaining contracts to approve.
- Article 3: Fiscal year 2012 budget amendment. Passed, voted 198 to 2.
- Article 4: . Failed. Unanimously.
- Article 5: . Passed, 181 to 35. 3 abstain.
No amendments passed.
- Article 6: . Passed, 200 to 24.
- Article 7: . Passed.
- Article 8: . Passed, 106 to 97. 2 abstain
Check back with Patch later today for coverage on these discussions. Brookline's Town Meeting returns tonight, picking up at the article, 9.