Town Meeting returned to the remaining , and beginning the evening with articles 12 and 23, proposed by students. Brookline also voted to get itself out of Norfolk County, but will not move to abolish the county government.
- Article 12: Raise Tobacco Sales Age to 19 – Favorable Action
- Article 28: Clean Construction Standards – Favorable Action
- Article 23: Contraflow Bike Lanes – Referred to Transportation Board
- Article 24: Removal from Norfolk County – Favorable Action
- Article 25: Resolution-Abolishment of Norfolk County Government –No Action
- Article 26: Resolution on Runkle School – No Action
- Article 29: Resolution on a Constitutional Amendment to Reverse Citizens United – Favorable Action
Town meeting is now over until the fall Special Town Meeting.