Town Meeting covered the first nine of , including the . The Budget includes a $15,000 appropriation by the Library Trustees to remain open in the summer, .
- Measurers of Wood and Bark, to be appointed by Selectmen: Favorable Action - Unanimously carried.
- Collective Bargaining Contracts: Favorable Action - The Firefighters Union Contract carried by majority vote. Police Union unanimously carried.
- Compensating Balance Agreements: Favorable Action - Unanimously carried.
- Special Appropriations in Town Budget: Favorable Action - Unanimously carried.
- Unpaid Bills from Previous Year: No Action - Unanimously carried, because there are none.
- Property Tax Exemptions: Favorable Action - Unanimously carried.
- Adjustments to 2012 Fiscal Year Budget: Favorable Action – Carried by majority vote. Adjustments to the Pierce School Auditorium project. The architect has redesigned the project at no cost to the town.
- Fisal Year 2013 Town Budget: Favorable Action - Carries unanimously. Including .
- Open Meeting Hearings: Referred to Moderator's Committee – Carried by majority vote.
Annual Town Meeting continues Thursday Night at 7 p.m., also at the Auditorium, where many of the remaining warrant articles will be discussed and voted.
[Update: The Town Meeting Results PDF from the Brookline Town Website is available for viewing on the right. 12:18p.m.]