- On April 12, an officer ran a check of a vehicle traveling on Beacon St. and found that the registered owner had a suspended license. The officer conducted a traffic stop and confirmed the status of the driver’s license. The driver was placed under arrest.
- On April 12, an officer observed a vehicle enter the four way intersection at Drummer St. and Amory St. without stopping at the posted stop sign. The officer initiated a traffic stop and dispatch informed him that the driver’s right to operate had been suspended and the vehicle registration had been revoked. The driver was placed under arrest.
- On April 13, an officer observed a vehicle traveling on Beacon St. make an illegal left turn onto Webster Street. The officer conducted a motor vehicle stop and found that the driver had an active warrant in effect. The driver was placed under arrest.
- On April 13, an officer observed a vehicle speeding on Boylston Street. When the officer activated his overhead lights the vehicle made a U-turn, made a sharp right onto Reservoir Rd. and suddenly came to a stop. While speaking with the driver, the officer observed that he had glassy eyes, slurred speech, jerky movements, and an odor of alcohol emanating from him. The driver was placed under arrest and cited for operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor, speeding, marked lanes violation, and red arrow violation.
- On April 13, an officer observed a vehicle traveling eastbound on the westbound side of Beacon St. against oncoming traffic. The officer was able to conduct a motor vehicle stop and noticed that the driver had glassy eyes and an odor of alcohol emanating from her. The driver was placed under arrest for operating under the influence of liquor and a one way sign violation.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something