Monday, April 7
- Officers ran the plates of a vehicle traveling on Harvard St. and found a possible match for a warrant candidate. The officers initiated a traffic stop and found that the passenger had an active warrant in effect. The passenger was placed under arrest.
- Officers responded to Beacon St. for a call of armed robbery. The reporting party stated that he was walking on Monmouth St. when he was approached from behind and pushed to the ground. The suspect asked him the reporting party to give over his wallet and then fled. The matter is being investigated.
- A woman came into the Police Station to report a past larceny. The woman stated that on April 1 she was in a restaurant on Beacon St. and when she went to retrieve her order, her wallet was taken from her table.
- A man reported that someone had their credit card and cash stolen from a locker at an establishment on Clyde Street. The matter is under investigation.
- A man reported that his shoulder bag was stolen from a store on Beacon Street. The victim stated that the bag was taken from his shopping cart while he was loading items into his car. The matter is under investigation.