- On April 25, an officer responded to Verndale St. for a report of a past larceny. The victim stated that he keeps four rocking chairs on his porch and between the evening of April 24 and the afternoon of April 25 one of the chairs was missing. The matter is under investigation.
- On April 25, an officer responded to Norfolk Rd. for a report of a past residential breaking and entering and larceny. Residents reported that numerous items were missing from the property. The matter is being investigated.
- On April 25, an officer observed a vehicle travel through a red light at the intersection of St. Paul St. and Freeman Street. The officer conducted a traffic stop and found that the driver had an expired license. The driver was placed under arrest.
- On April 26, an officer was dispatched to Gibbs St. for a possible breaking and entering of a motor vehicle. The victim stated that in the early hours he had gone to his car and found the driver’s door open, the center console open, and items strewn across the driver and passenger seats. The matter is under investigation.
- On April 26, officers received a complaint regarding the misuse of a handicap placard on a vehicle parked on New Terrace Road. Officers spoke with the suspect who stated that the placard belonged to her aunt. The officers found that the suspect had an expired license and an active warrant. The suspect was placed under arrest.
- On April 27, an officer responded to Station St. for a report of a bicycle theft. The victim stated that she had locked her bike to a lamppost for approximately two hours and found that it was gone when she returned. The matter is being investigated.