Post 390 teamed up with the Boys & Girls Club of Boston to host a “farm to post” dinner. The private event featured local produce that was grown in the Club’s Blue Hill garden project (sponsored by Harvard Pilgrim Health and The Food Project.) Notable attendees included:
· Josh Kraft, Nicholas President and CEO of Boys & Girls Club of Boston
· Chris Himmel, Vice President of Business Development for the Himmel Hospitality Group (owners of Harvest, Grille 23, and Post 390)
· Jon Davis, The Davis Companies and outgoing boardchair of Boys & Girls Club of Boston
· Karen Voci, Executive Director of the Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Foundation
· Jenny Johnson, television personality and producer of TVDinerFive club students helped prepare the meal in the kitchen- under the watchful eye of Chef Eric Brennan, Executive Chef at Post 390.