If you are looking to find a joyful, welcoming church parish community offering spiritual comfort for you and your family, then PLEASE join us at our next 10:30am Sunday worship service!
Our one-hour worship service includes:
- a prayerful Episcopalian liturgy
- a full choir
- a repertoire of English Cathedral music
- a newly-installed Hook and Hastings organ with a rich history
- a lively, timely, spiritually-based (and mindfully brief) sermon
For families, we offer:
- infant/toddler child care
- a robust K thru H.S. Sunday School program that, we are proud to report, children WANT to come to.
Following our service every Sunday, we offer a bountiful coffee hour in our beautiful Lawrence Room.
Parking is on the street or next store in the Wheelock College parking lot.
We've been described as an English country church on the edge of Boston, which warmly welcomes congregants from all walks of life: liberal, conservative, families, college students, older persons -- all seeking a deeper, more meaningful relationship with God and a true sense of fellowship. In fact, Holy Communion is offered to all who enter.
Come and visit us!