Join us the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 7:00-8:00pm to chat about teen lit, eat many snacks, and recommend all sorts of titles.
Open to adults AND teens!
Led by Robin Brenner and Stephanie Donohue at the Main Library, 361 Washington Street. No sign-up is necessary.
Each month’s book is available at the circulation desk one month before the discussion. Open to teens, 7th grade and up, and adults.
Check out our Facebook page and become a fan to keep up with club meetings and news.
This year's selections include:
- Nov. 14 Rotters by Daniel Kraus
- Dec. 12 The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- Jan. 9, 2013 American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
- Feb. 13 Hush by Eishes Chayil
- Mar. 13 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Apr. 10 Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- May 8 Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- Jun. 12 Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue
- Jul. 10 Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Aug. 14 Charles and Emma by Deborah Heiligman