Retail stores: Open at owner’s discretion.
Liquor stores: Open.
Convenience stores: Open.
Taverns, bars: Open.
Stock market: Closed.
Municipal, state, federal offices: Closed.
Mail: Post offices closed; express delivery only.
The MBTA has announced its service schedule for the Presidents' Day holiday.
• Blue, Orange, Green, and Red line trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
• Commuter rail trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
• Buses and trackless trolleys will operate on a Saturday schedule. Note: Express bus service on the following routes will operate on a modified schedule: 325, 326, 352, 354, 355, 501, 502, 504.
• Inner Harbor Ferry service from Charlestown and Long Wharf will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
• Hingham, Quincy, and Hull commuter boat service will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
• Quincy ferries will operate on a normal weekday schedule
• THE RIDE Service will operate on a Saturday schedule. Customers should contact their contractors for service information.