1. Kids' Shows: Alastair Moock's Holiday Extravaganza: Alastair Moock and Friends and extra special guests, The Fayerweather Street School Chorus, present a concert of original tunes and holiday favorites at 10:30 a.m.. Costo of admission is $10.
2. Beaded Hammered Hoop Earring Class: In this class, students will create a beautiful pair of earrings that are wrapped in delicate beads by using pre-shaped hoops. Learn about the basics of wire gauge, tools, wire wrapping and even hammering techniques to wrap beads directly onto hammered wire at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. Costs $35.
3. Holiday Craft Fair: Handmade, one of a kind products, home goods, infinity scarves, jewelry, bags, chocolates, neck warmers and much more at 11 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
4. Opera in Cinema: LA CENERENTOLA: Cenerentola: A Live Fairy Tale, a stunning new film-opera event from producer Andrea Andermann, has been called “A kaleidoscopic fairytale suspended between Mozart and Disney with a hint of noir” by La Repubblica at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Costs $20.
5. Family CHANUKAH PARTY at the Boston Workmen’s Circle Center for Jewish Culture and Social Justice: The Boston Workmen’s Circle Jewish Cultural Sunday School welcomes families with young children to our annual Chanukah party, featuring candle blessings for peace and justice starting at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, followed by fun children’s activities, menorah crafts, and a latke lunch.