.

Weekend Weather: Sept. 8 and 9

This weekend, are you going to need an umbrella or sandals? Find out before you head out.

No matter your plans this weekend, if you were thinking of staying in, , or hunting for bargains, bear the weather in mind. The following comes from the National Weather Service report for Brookline:

Saturday: Partly sunny with a high of 82ºF for most of the day, although there is a slight (20 percent or so) chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon, and possibly some patch fog before 9 a.m. The evening will most likely (80 percent chance) see some heavy rain and thunderstorms, and lows will dip to 64ºF. 

Sunday: Some showers are possible (30 percent chance) before about 8 a.m., but otherwise it should clear up from partly cloudy to a mostly clear night. Temperatures are expected to range between 76ºF and 56ºF. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »