- Monday kicked off with a warning of a --keep an eye out for people calling themselves "Financial Express." They claim to offer a large payout to people willing to wire them a check. Police are also on the lookout for two men suspected of . Police believe a getaway car was parked nearby.
- Tuesday began with a reported arrest of a man caught . Allegedly, he was rooting around the office when confronted by a woman. He pulled his hands from his pockets and reportedly dropped two bags, including hers. In other, non-crime news, even in the age of Redbox and Netflix, in Washington Square continues to provide customers with a great selection by knowledgeable staff.
- The MBTA reported on Wednesdaythey will on the D Line. And New Atlantic, developer behind a new Fisher Hill housing development, during demolition. Agreements include a time limit on some of their louder equipment, and a noise barrier. A , one neighbor described the plan as "discriminatory" against people in cars.
- Thursday, we reviewed , a cozy joint with a Tuscan feel. In honor of the holiday, we suggested some . The Viewfinder also caught up with .
- Students on Friday morning. Here at Patch, we said , who has moved onto another non-Brookline job after four years of coverage. Bye-bye, Neal, and thanks.