- Monday kicked off with a warning of a --keep an eye out for people calling themselves "Financial Express." They claim to offer a large payout to people willing to wire them a check. Police are also on the lookout for two men suspected of . Police believe a getaway car was parked nearby.
- Tuesday began with a reported arrest of a man caught . Allegedly, he was rooting around the office when confronted by a woman. He pulled his hands from his pockets and reportedly dropped two bags, including hers. In other, non-crime news, even in the age of Redbox and Netflix, in Washington Square continues to provide customers with a great selection by knowledgeable staff.
- The MBTA reported on Wednesdaythey will on the D Line. And New Atlantic, developer behind a new Fisher Hill housing development, during demolition. Agreements include a time limit on some of their louder equipment, and a noise barrier. A , one neighbor described the plan as "discriminatory" against people in cars.
- Thursday, we reviewed , a cozy joint with a Tuscan feel. In honor of the holiday, we suggested some . The Viewfinder also caught up with .
- Students on Friday morning. Here at Patch, we said , who has moved onto another non-Brookline job after four years of coverage. Bye-bye, Neal, and thanks.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something