- Monday recalled a weekend of parades, both to (in part with ), and to celebrate . There were a over the weekend as well, such as a missing bike and a . Moms Talk tossed out the "" diss, but with a good question: how do we talk about sex scandals with kids? Rowing and Baseball made up the week's .
- We opened Tuesday with preparations for . Sports PatchCast . A Brookline cancer survivor was , as were several other folks . Adam Sandler's latest , "I Hate You Dad" during the course of the day, and was .
- Wednesday, a . The technology got a public hearing, slated for July 12, mentioned at . A rented box truck hit on Sherman Road. Late that evening, was found and arrested in California.
- Viewfinder met the on Thursday. to legalize marijuana, similar to that of Brookline's State Representative Frank Smizik. Patch Picks picked a handful of local , and our also came out. There were also some , including the opening of a documentary about , one of Brookline's own. Brookline Baseball , and shows promise.
- Early Friday morning, a . Shortly after, an . A developer proposed some changes in . The Brookline Parents , and explored a sarcastic new kids book--which is definitely not for kids.
- Saturday, a chemical lab at , .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something