.

Smoke Reported in Vents at Brigham and Women's

An overheated motor caused smoke in the vents at Brigham and Women's.

Boston Fire Department responded to a report of smoke coming out of the ducts on the fourth floor at Brigham and Women’s Hospital at about 2:26 am..

There were reports of an overheated motor in a duct. Patch will have more on this as more information become available. 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »