1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting snow before 11 a.m. with a chance of rain. The day will be cloudy with a high near 41 degrees. The evening will cool down to 31 degrees and there is a chance of more snow. Snowfall is not expected to accumulate.
2. Brookline Bootcamp *Results Driven Fitness*: Core strengthening drills, muscle toning exercises and calorie-burning cardio games are mixed together with motivation and encouragement to provide a fun-filled workout for a wide range of fitness abilities at 5:40 a.m. at 361 Pond Ave.
3. Preparing for a Job Interview: The Boston Public Library is hosting a course on how to answer interview questions, dress the part and sharpen other job interview skills today from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m..
4. Mammoths and Mastodons: Titans of the Ice Age: The Museum of Science is hosting an Ice Age exhibit with full-scale replicas of Ice Age mammals. Click here for more details.
5. Copley Square Tree Lighting: Mayor Menino, the Boston Parks and Recreation Department and the Friends of Copley Square invite you to the annual tree lighting ceremony today at 5 p.m.at Copley Plaza.