1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a warm, sunny day with a high of 44. The evening will cool down to 28 and cloud over.
2. Puppet Showplace Theatre PRESENTS The Magic Soup and Other Stories by Brad Shur: Based on a collection of traditional Yiddish stories, "The Magic Soup" teaches that it is those with wit, humor and imagination who have the best chance of filling their bellies and fulfilling their dreams at 10:30 a.m.at the Puppet Showplace Theater.
3. Chanukah Story Time and Sing-a-long: Come down to Henry Bear’s Park for Chanukah songs and stories for free at 11 a.m.
4. Leather Weaved Bracelet Class: You will learn how to interweave beads, sterling, pearls or semi-precious stones onto leather to make this popular-style bracelet your own at Abellie at 12:30 p.m..
5. Brookline's First Light Festival: Brookline welcomes the holiday season each year by hosting a town-wide winter festival. The 1st Light Festival features an evening of food, fun, shopping and entertainment for all ages at businesses throughout Town at 5 p.m..