- Folks up and about before 10 a.m. may see patchy fog, but otherwise, the day will be partly sunny with higs near 78ºF. The evening will be mostly clear, with lows of about 61ºF. The National Weather Service report for Brookline tells us this.
- Been holding off on washing your car until you get a coupon? Skip it and get your car cleaned for a good cause. The , an annual event, will run from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. today. Car cleaning runs $5, and there is free Dunkin Donuts coffee and goody bags, as well as a raffle, if you head into Allston, to 434 Cambridge Street.
- The runs today the on Goddard Ave. The festival features music, dancing, food, and culture, as well as the cathedral itself. There will also be a boutique and an attic treasure raffle. The event kicks off at 3 p.m., it's free, and will run no matter what the weather does.
- tonight for an evening of socializing and networking, and if you're interested, smart shopping for art, accessories and more. The Muddy River Gallery is found at 320a Harvard St.
- had some great shots of the weekly , a barefoot boogie which kicks off at 8 p.m. tonight at . It'll run you $8, and it's a chemical free and open dancing space.