1. Should be a sunny day, with a chance of showers in the evening--about 20 percent, via odds predicted by the National Weather Service. There may be a some patches of fog before 9 a.m. Temperatures will range from 69ºF to 49ºF.
2. After work, stop off at home and pick up your pups for snacks and socializing. Otherwise known to Cause to Paws regulars as Yappy Hour. Starts at 6 p.m., it's free, and you and your pets will get some refreshments, try out the new toys, and meet new people.
3. Grad students curious about psychoanalysis may be intrigued to learn of an Informational Open House at the Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis (which is actually on Beacon Street in Brookline). Starting at 6 p.m., check out the school, faculty and programs at BGSP.
4. The Opening Night Gala for The Tent at Boston Fashion Week™ kicks off at 7 p.m. tonight, for the interested fashionistas in Brookline. This event lets local fashion designers get their work at a high-caliber setting. The $175 tickets help keep designers on the stage.
5. Sign up for the Patch newsletter! Want to stay updated with all the news going on in Brookline? Sign up for our email newsletters. You can sign up for our daily newsletter, which delivers headlines to your inbox every morning, as well as a weekly newsletter. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts and receive email notifications about important stories, fires, traffic reports and more.