- There's a 50 percent chance of showers today, lowering to a 30 percent chance in the evening, based on National Weather Service predictions for Brookline today. Highs will be about 68ºF, with lows of 58ºF expected in the evening.
- He's a performer, a musician, and a-coming to : will be going on at 3 p.m. As with many EPOCH events, it's free but with limited space, it's best to call Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Prostate cancer is a dangerous illness, and the best way to treat it is with early detecting. To that end, there is a free at 2014 Washington St in Newton today, at 5 p.m.
- Video didn't kill the radio star. The , meeting at at 6:30 p.m. today will show you how to use ham radio, or even ramp up for a technician-class license from the FCC.
- Beethoven, considered one of the great composers, was deaf. He's not the only one. "" playing tonight at the , with an appearance by the director: Ann Marie “Jade” Bryan. As two musicians are fascinated by a deaf woman whose ideas about music change their own: acceptance as a precursor to love. Tickets run $12, and the show starts at 7 p.m., with an introduction from the director.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something