- The National Weather Service report for Brookline tells us that today is going to be sunny, with highs of 62ºF, and that the evening will be mostly cloudy with lows of 43ºF.
- , which will demonstrate the weight loss and exercise program, at their Beacon Street location. The event is free to those who pre-registered, guests will cost $20. It starts at noon.
- Each month, hosts their , aimed at kids between 1 and 8, and tonight is the night: 6:30 p.m. at for the joyful and engaging service led by Rabbi Andy Vogel, with singing and a Shabbat story. Visit www.sinaibrookline.org or call 617-277-5888 for information.
- For those who have heard Taiko drums before, you know the powerful and yet playful sound they can produce. Tonight, a soudns off at . 7:45 p.m. tonight, and tickets will cost you $15. See the video for a hint of what to expect (taken from Fukuoka Day celebrations).
- Tonight, "The Warriors" will be on the run and accused of the murder of a man trying to bring the gangs together. Their goal is to reach Coney Island alive, despite the hordes of gangs out for their skins. That's the @fter Mignight film at the . Interested? Stop by tonight or tomorrow night at 11:59 p.m., tickets cost $9.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something