1. While the day is set to be sunny for most of the day--although there may be some patchy fog before 8 a.m.--there is a possibility of showers tonight, around 30 percent according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures should range between 79ºF and 59ºF.
2. The founder of Christian Science herself was a Chestnut Hill resident, and her historic house is open to the public. Stop by the s, which run 10 a.m. until they close at 4 p.m., and they suggest a donation of $8. To schedule a tour, or for more information, please call 800.277.8943, ext. 100.
3. is having their and they are meeting at 11:15 a.m. today to talk about it some more. Read the book and want to talk about it with some folks? This event is free, but space is limited. Please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
4. 's work is on display at the now. She has been using her 35mm camera to look into the Muddy River from new angles. Her exhibit, is now on display.
5. You tech savvy Twitter users are probably already following us there, and many of you are reading us through our e-mail newsletter. You probably already know we're on Facebook too. If you're already following one or the other, why Facebook too? The same articles appear on all three, but there are links, photos and statuses from other Brookline Facebook pages that you may be missing.