1. If you didn't like the weather in Brookline yesterday, you're out of luck. It's more of the same today: Clear and sunny, high of 81ºF, low of 60ºF, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Learn how to use the pottery wheel, and how to hand-build ceramics of all kinds when you stop by today for their , 9 a.m. The course will set you back by $150.
3. Get your walking shoes out for one last summertime walk, the . Did you know the Muddy River is part of the stormwater management system? How is your Olmsted knowledge? Head down to at 5:30 p.m. to bone up on those questions. It's free, but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 277-4777
4. Did you already pick up tickets to see is at , tonight, talking about her year on the search for happiness at 6 p.m. Tickets will run you $5.
5. Take a deep breath. Learning a little about meditation may help you keep a lid on things when you feel yourself about to flip out. Tonight at 7 Revere St in Jamaica Plain, a ." This course, taught by Buddhist Monk Kelsang Powa. Course starts at 7 p.m., and runs $10.