1. Another sunny, not-too-hot day in Brookline, followed by a mostly clear night. The National Weather Service predicts temperatures will range between 70ºF and 52ºF.
2. There are . As well as a number of volunteer and charity opportunities you can do in memory of the attack. For more information on .
3. Are you interested in Frederick Law Olmsted, history, or interested in volunteering somewhere interesting? The at 99 Warren Street is hosting a at 10 a.m. The day starts with a meet-and-greet, a tour of the facilities, and an overview of the opportunities.
4. A new novel coming out from (yes, that Molly Ringwald), entitled "" is the subject of the author talk at the tonight, starting at 7 p.m.
5. From 7 to 8 p.m. tonight, for the local troops tonight. Head over to the , to learn more about the Scouts. Girls K-12 are welcome to join up. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-882-1662. Membership fee is $12.