1. Columbus Day's weather report, from the National Weather Service, says it will be partly sunny throughout the day, with a 30 percent chance of some rain overnight (between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.). High of 58ºF and a low of 45ºF.
2. Is there something you wish you had a chance to ask the presidential candidates in the next debate? We know a guy, who knows a guy. They'll send your questions if you leave them on our page. See the article here to list them.
3. Today is Columbus Day, which means a few of your errands may be tough to complete: .
4. Think you know "How to Tell A Great Story?" Mass Mouth is holding a Workshop this afternoon, if you'd like some pointers. 3 p.m. at the Puppet Showplace Theatre is where you'll want to be if you want to bring the ancient art of story-telling to you $25.
5. With the political season in full swing, the Coolidge Corner Theatre is bringing you a Stage & Screen presentation of Gore Vidal's "The Best Man." The best and the worst of American politics as Henry Fonda and Cliff Robertson. Show starts at 7 p.m., and tickets are $10.