- The National Weather Service report for Brookline indicates that today will be sunny, 60ºF, and pretty nice. The evening will cool off to 39ºF and get partly cloudy.
- will host their at 3:30 p.m. LaFleur is a 20-year veteran of the folk scene, and will entertain with a mix of folk and blues, all acoustic. RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589, as space is limited.
- Fall is here, Halloween around the corner, and is going to help you make some new friends. are today at 3:30 pm, and will run you $15. Scarecrows love hand-me-downs, so bring a long-sleeved shirt and pants in childs sizes.
- the sale of tobacco in pharmacies and other medical facilities. Tonight, there is an . It starts at 6 p.m. at the . If you have an opinion about the article, come to the meeting for more information.
- is a story about "picture brides" brought over from Japan nearly a century ago. Her previous novel, "When the Emperor was Divine" been compared favorably to "," and at 7 p.m., she will be at the .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something