1. The weather seems to be holding steady: mostly sunny by day, partly cloudy by night. Per the National Weather Service, temperatures should be between 61ºF highs and 47ºF lows. Hurricane Sandy, however, is starting to look bound for New England.
2. Are you Curious About What Brookline Kids Are Up To Today? B-PEN (Brookline Parent Education Network) and B-CASA (Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse) are presenting a “Coffee and Conversation” breakfast, where they will look at the findings of Brookline’s latest Student Health Survey starting at 8 a.m. at Brookline High School.
3. Today is the last Brookline Farmer's Market of 2012! If you haven't yet checked out the market and its many feasts, then you should be at the Centre Street lot between 1:30 p.m. and dusk--otherwise, you'll miss your chance!
4. The first anniversary of the Tiny Hanger is tonight. Come at 5:30 p.m. and celebrate as Tiny Hanger Turns One. They are celebrating tonight with a sale and some cupcakes.
5. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and it may be good to play devil's advocate about the symbol of the month. A lecture presented by Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project at the Wellesley Free Library, 7 p.m. tonight. They are showing a documentary entitled ""